If you are searching for money then try your luck at AutoZone winter customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes where you can get a chance of winning $10000 cash in the form of a check. We know that nothing is better in the world than a cash back prize.
- To get this prize, customers first have to take the AutoZone customer satisfaction survey where you can share your humble opinion with us.
- After completion of the survey, customers will get an entry for the sweepstakes where they can win a grand prize of $10000 cash in form of a check.
- Customers don’t even have to spend a coin to enter.
- This sweepstake is only available for the legal residents of 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico (excluding residents of Hawaii and other offshore US territories and possessions) who are 21 years old or older than that.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- One entry is limited for per person via store purchase.
- One entry by mail is limited for per entry.
- For more information, customers may click on the www.autozonecares.com/surveys-rules link to view auto zone winter customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes official rules page.
How to Take the AutoZone Survey:
Customers can enter in three ways:
- Online entry- in this case customers have to make a purchase from a participating AutoZone retail store and will have to receive an invitation that is printed on the receipt.
Then they have to click on the www.autozonecares.com link to reach the online survey page.
Customers have to provide the necessary information in order to complete the survey.
After completion of the survey, they will get an entry.
- Phone entry– here customers have to dial at 1-800-598-8943 and then they have to provide their reference number and answer some questions in order to complete the survey.
- Mail entry- to get mail entry customers should check sweepstakes official
More Topic: Argos Guest Experience Survey
AutoZone is the largest retailer of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories in the United States. It was founded in 1979 that is 39 years ago from today and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S. as of 2017, it had crossed 6000 stores across the united states, Mexico and Brazil.