Barclay Credit Card Overview
You must be heard of Barclays Credit Card lately. Barclays Bank UK PLC is the issuer of this Barclay Credit Card. But do you know that by using your Barclay Credit Card, you can win rewards every day? Also, there are different types of Barclays Credit Card available having various types of usefulness and application. So, if you are a new user of Barclays Credit Card and have not activated your card yet or you are looking for an authentic helpline which could guide you throughout the activation and login procedure of Barclays Credit Card, then you are at the right place.
In this article, you will get all the necessary information regarding Barclays Credit Card. Let’s get started with Barclays Credit Card benefits.
Barclay Credit Card benefits :
- Below we have mentioned the major benefits of Barclay Credit Card and Barclays Credit Card Online Account.
- Barclays Credit Card provides you complete purchase safety on purchase amount is above £ 100. It has a unique scheme enclosed for customer’s safety like Section 75 and Chargeback – laws and schemes, which will help you to get a refund of your money in case of any fraud.
- You can also get 0.25% cashback every time you shop with your Barclays Reward Credit Card.
- Barclay Credit Card has another tool called Fraud fighter Tool through which you will get personalized tips and hints so that you can protect yourself from online fraud and scam.
- Barclays Credit Card could also offer you the latest entertainment straight from the iconic Abbey Road Studios direct to your home.
- Barclays Credit cards are travel-friendly and you can use this to abroad as well as it charges you a minimum amount of transaction fee for using your card.
- Also if you by chance lost your Barclays Credit Card at abroad, you need to call on +44 (0)1604 230 230 and the company will arrange a temporary card for you or cash advance up to £1,000 based on your account credit limit.
- Also during your abroad trip, if you need any assistance regarding doctor or transport, you can call Barclays Credit Card helpline number +44 (0)1604 230 230 and they will provide you assistance regarding the same.
- You could also enjoy interest-free days over the items you bought during your abroad trip and cash advances that you have taken with terms and conditions applied.
- You will get a contactless payment option with your Barclays Credit Card, for payment amount equals or less than £
- You can also pay your bills, view transaction history, do online shopping, and much more with your Barclays Credit Card.
Barclay Credit Card Rates & Interest:
There are different types of Barclays Credit Cards available which are as follows.
Balance Transfer Credit Cards –
- You can use this type of Barclays Credit card for balance transfer and purchases flexibly.
- You will get a 0% interest facility on purchases up to 18 months since you open your account.
- You will get a 0% interest facility on balance transfer as well up to 18 months since you open your account. You should make the balance transfer within 60 days of opening the account.
- Afterward, the balance transfer fee is 2.9%.
- The APR for Barclays Balance Transfer Credit Cardis 21.9% and it is variable.
- There is no annual fee associated with Barclays Balance Transfer Credit Card.
Credit Building Credit Cards –
- This kind of Barclays Credit Card is suitable to persons having a limited credit history.
- You will get a credit limit of £ 50 – £ 1,200 for using this Barclays Credit card.
- You will get a 3% Interest rate reduction promise from Barclays, if you pay all your dues on time and also if your credit limit is not exhausted in your first year of using Barclays Credit card.
- If you follow the above rule in your second year also with Barclays Credit Card, you could enjoy an additional 2% Interest rate reduction facility from Barclays.
- You will get a 0% interest facility on purchases using your Barclays Credit card for 3 months since you open your account.
- The APR for Barclays Credit Building Credit Cardis 33.9% and it is variable.
- There is no annual fee associated with the Barclays Credit Building Credit Card.
Purchase Credit Cards –
- This kind of Barclays Credit Card is suitable for getting cashback while you shop using your card.
- You will get 0.25% cashback every time you shop with your Barclays Reward Credit Card.
- You will get Visa Competitive Exchange rate benefits while using your Barclays Credit card abroad for shopping or ATM withdrawal. You also don’t need to pay any additional charges for the same.
- The APR for Barclays Rewards Credit Cardis 22.9% and it is variable with a credit limit of £ 1,200.
- There is no annual fee associated with the Barclays Credit Building Credit Card.
Barclay Credit Card Login Account Registration/ Activation :
The main step before you gets access to the log-in facility of Barclays Credit Card is to Register your Barclays Credit card online account and activate your card. If you follow the mentioned steps correctly, you will be able to register your Barclays Credit Card Account successfully –
- You need to again open the official website of Barclay’s credit card by following the below-mentioned link – www.barclaycard.co.uk.
- When the website will open, there at the top right corner, you will get the Register Button which you have to click at first.
- There are some basic criteria for registering your Barclay Credit Card Login Account as follows – You must be a US resident, You should be 16 years old or above, you should have any of Barclays Current, Savings or Mortgage account.
- If you fall under the above criteria then click on Start
- In the next step, you will get the registration form which you have to fill up correctly with the following information –Surname/ Last Name, Date of Birth, Passcode, Email Address and Confirm Email Address.
- Now, you have to choose Account Type, enter Sort Code, 16 digit Card Number, and click on Next
- In the next step, you need to follow certain instructions from the portal that you need to comply with and enter the required information into the required section.
- Read the terms and conditions in the next step and tick all the consent boxes before you click the Register
- Congratulations! Your Barclays Credit Card Account will be successfully registered and your credit card is also been activated. Now you can perform the log-in procedure and take advantage of your Barclays Credit Card.
Barclay Credit Card Login :
- The log-in procedure of Barclays Credit Card online account is easy and user-friendly which we will discuss below -.
- You need to open the official website of Barclays Credit Card as per the above-mentioned procedure or you may click on the following link – www.barclaycard.co.uk.
- Click on the Login button that you will get at the top right corner of the Barclays Credit Card webpage when it opens.
- On the next page, you will get the login widget where you need to enter your Username or ID Number. Also, you can use your n16 digit card number for login instead of Username.
- Tick on Remember this details box if your device is personal and secure for saving login credentials or else skip this step and click on Next
- In the next step, you need to enter your Passcode and after that click on the Login, button to complete the Log In the procedure of Barclays Credit Card.
- You are now all set to use the Barclays Credit Card. You can check your credit limit, update and manage Barclays Credit Card account information, change your account settings, do shopping, and enjoy other benefits as described above with your Barclays Credit Card.
Barclay Credit Card Login Credentials Recovery :
- If you have forgotten the login credentials of your Barclays Credit Card account, then you don’t need to worry at all as you can also reset it by quick steps as mentioned below –
- You have to open the official website of Barclays Credit Card by using the following link – www.barclaycard.co.uk.
- You have to click on the Login button at the top right corner of the webpage to get the login widget of Barclays Credit card.
- In the login widget there you will get an option where you can use your 16 digit card number for login. For getting this option, you need to click on the ‘Enter your card number’ link.
- In the next step, enter your 16 digit Barclays Credit card Number and click on Next
- Follow further instruction that you will get from the portal and after successful completion of the same, you will be able to get your login credentials.
Read More :How To Apply TigerDirect Credit Card
Barclays Credit Card Contact Details :
- You can contact Barclays online in by browsing the following link – www.barclays.co.uk/help/contact-us.
- You can also follow Barclays through their different social media accounts.