Discount Tire Rebate :
If you have purchased anything from Discount Tire lately or you are a frequent shopper, then you must be aware of Discount Tire Rewards. By submitting your purchase information and other information you could win rebates and rewards for your purchase. Also, you will be able to track your rebate status.
Now, if you don’t have any idea how to claim a rebate, then this page might be beneficial for you. In the below article, we will discuss step by step procedure of claiming your Discount Tire Rebate or Rewards, just read the complete article.
About Discount Tire :
Discount Tire is a renowned American organization retailing tire and wheel for the auto market nationwide. The company has approx. 1073 stores across all over the US. It was established in the year 1960 and has its headquarter in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. The company has a wide variety of products for all types of cars and vehicles. Now we will discuss about the Discount Tire Rebate Program in detail.
Discount Tire Rebate Rules :
- There are some basic rules that you need to follow for applying the Rebates –
- You have to make a purchase from Discount Tire and keep a hold of your receipt.
- You have to make a purchase of the exact product which is eligible for the Rebate.
- For online purchases, you must keep your purchase confirmation email and the packing slip of the product.
- You have to take a photo or scan copy of your receipt and product and upload the same at the time of applying for a rebate.
- You should have a valid email address to take part in this Program.
Discount Tire Rebate Submission:
- Now, to submit your Rebate of Discount Tire Purchase, you can follow the below-mentioned procedure. The entire rebate submission process of Discount Tire is simple and user friendly –
- First of all, you need to open the official site of Discount Tire Rebate through your web browser or you may click on the below-mentioned web link to open the desired page directly – dt.rebatepromotions.com/#/home
- When the web page will open, there at the right side of the page you will get a widget having a blank field to enter your Rebate Offer Code and you need to click on the Continue button afterward.
- Follow the prompts that you will receive afterward from the portal and enter the required information from your purchase receipt.
- You also need to upload scanned pictures of invoice copies and products.
- After that, read the terms and conditions of the Discount Tire portal and enter your personal information before submitting your claim.
- You have to take a print out of your rebate information for future reference.
- If you follow the above-mentioned steps accurately, you will be able to successfully submit your claim. Now, after applying for your rebate, you need to wait to get your claim.
Discount Tire Rebate Status Tracking :
- You can track your Rebate status after applying for the rebate at the same portal that you have visited before. You can refer to the below-mentioned process to do the same –
- Open the site that you have visited before through your browser or you can click on the following link – dt.rebatepromotions.com/#/home
- Now, at the left menu bar of the page, there will be an option as Track which you have to click to get the Tracking option.
- You will be asked to enter your Discount Rebate Tracking Number at the desired field.
- Afterward, click on the Track button to check the status of your rebate claim.
- Also, if you don’t have a tracking number with you, then there will be an option at the tracking widget for you which you can use to check your Discount Tire Rebate status.
- You need to click on the Search Without A Tracking Number button at the tracking page and enter the following information – First Name, Last Name and Zip Code that you have mentioned during your rebate claim registration.
- Click on the Track button afterward to track the Rebate status.
Discount Tire Rebate Processing :
- You will get an email confirmation after submitting your Discount Tire Rebate Claim as soon as your process is completed. It generally took four weeks time to settle. So after claiming your rebate at the discount tire portal, you need to wait to get your refund. Your refund will be sent to you via first-class mail to your address. In case of huge delay in getting your rebate from Discount Tire, you can call their following helpline number for assistance – 866 -892 -8078.
Contact Discount Tire :
- Below are some of the contact options of Discount Tire mentioned for your reference –
- For online information, you can browse the below link dt.rebatepromotions.com/#/home, You will get online chatting, emailing options regarding Discount Tire Rebate at this website’s contact us page.
- You will get the FAQ help about by browsing the following website link – dt.rebatepromotions.com/#/faqs
- You can call Customer Care in the following number 866 -892 -8078 on Monday To Friday from 6.00 am onwards to 6.00 pm, PST.
- You can also follow Discount Tire through their different social media accounts for the latest updates, product launches, events, and other important news about the company.