Last Updated on
Enroll for the Direct Payment Plan Biller Services to make your monthly, weekly, or yearly bill payment auto-debited from your bank account. This will save you the hassle from not only check or cash payment but also from entering the details every time you wish to make a payment for your bills. With sufficient balance in your bank account, all you need is to check alert of debiting of the bill on your registered email address and mobile number.
About Direct Payment Plan
Direct Payment Plan is an initiative through which customers are enrolled in the automated bill payments for utilities and services received directly from their bank account. It is an electronic bill payment method that uses the internet to make the payment. Direct Payment Plan makes the money transfer from the user’s account arranged either by the brick-mortar financial institution or via online bank. Customers with ongoing bills would find it beneficial to enroll for the Plan, which will result in regular money withdrawals without any miss in payment.
Features of Direct Payment Plan
Here are the features it offers in terms of bill payment advantages:
- Auto-Payment: No need to keep a track or fret about forgetting the bill due date and missing the payment, With Direct Payment Plan. Once your auto payment is established, your credit card or bank will handle by settling your bills automatically.
- Reward Points: It helps in facilitating the rewards points of your bank account or credit card account on a regularised payment pattern. Check your respective bank and credit card offers to know more about rewards points collection and redeeming them.
- Go Green: Say no to paper bills and check writings and save the requirement of the paper as much as you can. By transacting through the email, you are also contributing to the lessening of the carbon emission.
- Credit Score: Bills that are paid automatically without a miss will also act as a great contributing factor to up your credit score. Missing a payment and keeping on adding the late fees act as a deterrent factor in hampering your score which would not be the case if you are auto paying regularly with sufficient balance in your account.
- No Fraudulence: Reduce the risk of identity theft by preventing the billing mails to be sent to your home. Direct Payment Plan is protected at any high level of encryption from unauthorized transaction and phishing, Therefore, no need to send payment via mail and get the risk of getting misused.
- Save Money: Saves loads of money from buying stamps, checks, traveling to post for paying the bills, and many more.
Enrolling for Direct Payment Plan
Here is how you can enroll for the Direct Payment Plan very easily:
- Open your browser and visit www.directpaymentplan.com
- From the dropdown beside Choose Your State to select the state where the bill payment receiver is located.
- Click on Go.
- Here, you can enter up to seven companies to register for the auto payment.
- Enter their respective Account Number.
- Tap on the Next Step tab.
- Enter the Personal Information, Billing Information, Contact Information, Address, and lastly, the Banking Information.
- After confirming all the information, your data will be forwarded to the biller. After that, you will be notified regarding the starting of the service.
It may take up to 4 weeks to process your request. For more Commonly Asked Questions, please refer to the www.directpaymentplan.com/faq.aspx
Customer Contact Information:
In case of any complaints, issues, or requests, please first get in touch with your Biller Help Desk. To check for your Biller Helpline, check the account statement of your bill.
If you have any feedback to give regarding the Direct Payment Plan portal, you can click on the Feedback Form from the FAQ section enter the following information:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- ZIP code.
- Phone Number.
- Email Address.
- Write down if you have any comments or feedback to shoot.
- Click on Submit.