Longhorn Steak House which is an American casual dining restaurant chain was established in 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia by George McKerrow, Jr. The restaurant is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants and it is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Longhorn Steakhouse operates over 370 restaurants in 35 states and offers steaks, chicken, burgers, salads to its customers.
Customers can take longhorn survey where they can give their feedback regarding their experience at Longhorn and after completing the survey customers can enter the Darden restaurants guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
Darden Restaurant Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- Sharing your experiences at Darden restaurants will help us to improve our products and services.
- Customers who win the sweepstakes can get a chance of winning a prize of $1000 or $50 cash in form of a check.
- So, answer a few questions and get amazing cash prizes.
Follow the below rules:
- The sweepstake is only opened for the legal residents of united states, Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) or Puerto Rico who are at least 18 years of ages or older than
- No purchase or payment is required to enter or win.
- Per survey code is limited for one entry.
- Customer who sends mail to enter has to mail each mail-in-entry on a separate postcard.
- Customers may click the www.longhornsurvey.com/rules link to reach the Darden restaurants guest satisfaction survey sweepstakes official rules page for more details.
Also Read: The Loblaw Client Feedback Survey
There are two ways to enter.
- Customer who wants online entry has to click on the www.longhornsurvey.com link to reach the survey page.
Then enter the ID number mentioned in the receipt and click on the start button. After finishing the survey customers will be entered for the sweepstakes.
- Customer who wants mail entry has to send mail as required in the official rules.