Create Account With MyFloridaRemit For Online Payment Benefits :
You must be aware of MyFloridaRemit and its online payment services. It is a famous web-based service which will help your pay for your Child Support or Trafic Tickets of Statewide and local government penalties and child care services easily without facing any question and wasting your time for long. This online platform is been powered by CiviTek Citizen Solution. You will get instant account verification, you can pay your dues using electronic checks, you will get instant confirmation after your payment is been made, etc. are some of the benefits of this online platform called MyFloridaRemit Online Account.
Now, if you are a first time user of this My Florida Remit, then there will be good news for you, as here in the article, we will describe the step by step account creation and payment method of this portal. After reading the entire article you will definitely be able to create an account at My Florida Remit website.
My Florida Remit Account Creation :
- You cannot make the payment of your Child Care or Trafic Tickets unless you have made an account at My Florida Remit Portal. Now, for creating a fresh account at My Florida Remit portal, you can refer to below mentioned steps –
- At first, you have to search for the official website of My Florida Remit Payment portal with the help of your web browser or you may click on the following link to open the web page directly – www.myfloridaremit.com.
- When the web page will open, there at the home page itself, there will be two options at the menu bar you will get two options as Child Support and Trafic Citation.
- Now, if you want an account for your Child’s Support Payments, then go to the first option i.e. Child Support menu.
- When the web page will open, there you will get the following option Create Account.
- You have to click on this Create Account button to go to the next step for creating your account at Florida Remit Portal.
- Now, you have to enter the following information to the desired boxes correctly – First Name, Last Name, Email, Confirm Email, Username, Password, Confirm Password, Account Type, Account Name, Routing number, Account Number, Company Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Account Holder’s Phone Number
- Now, after you have entered the above-mentioned information correctly, you can tick the terms and conditions box and later click on the Continue button to go to the next step.
- Follow further prompts and you will be able to create an account for Child Support successfully at My Florida Remit portal.
- There is no requirement of creating an account for Trafic Citation Payments. You can easily pay your charges by going to the required menu and following the prompts that you will receive. We will discuss its steps in the blow section.
MyFloridaRemit Child Support Payment & Account Login :
- Now, for making the due payment of your Child Support Services, you have to log in to your respective MyFloridaRemit Account with the help of the following procedure –
- Again you have to search for the official website of the MyFloridaRemit Payment portal with the help of your web browser or you may click on the following link to open the web page directly – www.myfloridaremit.com.
- When the web page will open, there at the home page itself, you will get the Child Support option at the menu bar.
- Click on that menu and you will be redirected to another page where at the right side of the page you will get the login widget of MyFloridaRemit Child Support Account.
- In the login widget, you have to enter your Username and Password of your Child Support account which you have registered during the account creation process.
- After you have successfully entered your login credentials of My Florida Remit Child Support Account, click on the Login button to complete the login process.
- After you Lof into your account, you will get a separate payment option at the account dashboard from which you will be able to make your Child Support payment.
MyFloridaRemit Child Support Account Password Reset :
- If you have forgotten the password of your FloridaRemit Child Support Account, you can recover or reset it easily by following the below-mentioned procedure –
- Open the official website of My Florida Remit Payment portal with the help of your web browser or you may click on the following link to open the web page directly – www.myfloridaremit.com
- Now, go to the Child Support menu to get the login widget.
- In the login widget, there will be a link at the left side of the log-in button as Forgot Your Password?.
- Click on this link and you will be redirected to another page where there will be blank fields to enter the following information – Username, Email, Confirm Email and click on the Continue button after successfully entering the required information.
- You have to follow further prompts that you will receive afterward from the My Florida Remit portal and you will be able to reset the password of your Child support account in this way.
MyFloridaRemit Trafic Citation Payment :
- As stated above, now we will describe the Trafic Citation payment method in detail –
- Open the official website of My Florida Remit Payment portal with the help of the following web site link – www.myfloridaremit.com and go to the Trafic Citation
- You will get there the following option Pay Now which you have to click to go further.
- In the next step, you will get a separate widget where you have to enter the following information – Citation Number, License Number, Date of Birth and click on Continue
- You have to follow further prompts that you will receive afterward from My Florida Remit portal and you will be able to pay the dues of your Trafic Citation easily.
Read More : Access ReadyPay Online Login Portal
MyFloridaRemit’s Contact and Queries :
- For online contact with My Florida Remit payment portal for more information about their services, to find out Clark, participation counties, list of approved providers, etc. you can browse their official web page with the help of the following link – www.myfloridaremit.com
- You can also share your query to My Florida Remit over mail in the following mailing address – PO Box 16428
Tallahassee, FL 32317.
- You can call them at the following phone number – 877 – 326 – 8689 to talk with their customer care executive.
- For getting the contact us form and FAQ help options etc. you can browse the following link – www.myfloridaremit.com/contactus.