Outback Steakhouse offers 17 different kinds of the spice blend for the steaks and other food items like burgers, crayfish, Alaskan king crab legs etc. They also serve gluten-free beverage like angry orchard cider. This gluten-free menu makes it slightly different from others menu. In other word, outback food is full of flavour.
- Outback has organized a survey named outback customer indulgence survey.
- After completion of the survey, customers will get e chance to win $1000 cash in form of a check and a $50 Blomim Brand ’s gift
- So, click your mouse and grab this opportunity.
- This offer is only opened to the residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- There is no limitation to the number of the entry in online or by mail.
- One grand prize and eighty-first prizes are limited.
- Winner will be contacted by telephone or postal
- For more information customers may click the www.telloutback.com/rules link to check outback customer indulgence survey sweepstakes official rules page.
How to Take the Outback Steakhouse Client Indulgence Survey:
Customers can enter via two ways. Follow the below ways:
- Online entry- customers first have to click on the www.telloutback.com link to go to the online survey page.
Then they have to enter the 18 digits survey code located on their receipt in order to take the survey.
Customers have to follow the steps and complete the survey.
After completion of the survey, they will get the validation code.
- Mail entry- here purchase is not required. Customers have to send mails as required in the sweepstakes official rules.
Also Read: O’neill’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
About Outback Steakhouse:
Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed American casual dining restaurant chain that was founded in 1988 in Tampa by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper and Tim Gannon. Outback Steakhouse was first owned and operated by OSI restaurant partners and later it was acquired by Blomim’s brands.