How to Pay or View PG&E Statement
PG&E Corporation is a holding organization. The Company’s essential working auxiliary is Pacific Gas and Electric Company, which works in northern and focal California. The Utility is occupied with the deal and conveyance of power and petroleum gas to clients. The Utility produces power and gives power transmission and circulation administrations all through its administration region in northern and focal California to modern, private, business, and rural clients.
The Utility gives packaged administrations to different clients in its administrative domain. The Utility claimed roughly 18,400 circuit miles of interconnected transmission lines working at voltages going from 60 kilovolts to 500 kilovolts.
PG&E Statement Login:
- To pay the statement open the page,www.pge.com
- After the page opens, at the top right click on, ‘Sign in’ button.
- In the next screen, provide, username, password, click on, ‘Sign in’ button.
- To get one-time access, enter your account number, last four numbers of social security, or your last name, zip code, last four numbers of social security.
- Now hit on, Sign in’ button.
How to Reset PG&E Statement Login Details:
- To reset the login information, open the page, www.pge.com
- As the page appears, under the login spaces, hit on, ‘Forgot username?’ button.
- In the next screen, provide, account email, click on, ‘Submit’ button.
- For password recovery, enter, the username, click on, ‘Submit’ button.
How to Sign Up for PG&E Statement Login Account:
- To sign up open the page, www.pge.com
- Once the page opens, under the login spaces tap on, ‘Sign up now’ button.
- In the next screen, you have to choose if you are a new or current customer. Provide the required details and follow the prompts.
Other Payment Options of PG&E Statement:
- Other than online, you can pay by phone, mail and in person.
- Phone payment: To pay by phone call on, 1-877-704-8470. You have to prepare you 11-digit account number. No matter you pay with debit or credit you have to pay $1.35 fee.
- Mail payment:To pay by mail you have to send the payment to, P.O. Box 997300.
- In person:To pay in person, you have to find the nearby PG&E store. Check, pge.com/myenergy pay bill. You will get the information on addresses.
PG&E Bill Pay Information:
- Clients are not and won’t be charged for utilization when their capacity was off for public security in light of the fact that no energy was being devoured.
- Clients can go to their online records and snap on a particular day to see when power was being conveyed and when force was out.
- Since Smart Meters can’t speak with the organization when force is down, clients may see a concealed bar demonstrating assessed information, however, the charging shows zero.
- For clients affected by this month, the credit of the bill has to be of $100 for private clients, then two fifty dollars for business clients have fired appearing in the next month bills. The acknowledgment will be recorded as they do adjustments for their consumers on their bills.
- The company’s online website offers significant data regarding payment and bills. You need to visit the official page and choose your online account to pay the bill.
Read More : Ally Invest Account Login
PG&E Contact Information:
For more help, call on the toll-free number, 1-800-743-5000.