Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey:
Walmart Canada values customer opinion. That’s why the Canadian customers are offered to take a short in-store satisfaction survey to share their latest Walmart shopping experience. Your responses to the survey will be kept strictly confidential and used only for researching purposes to improve the service. Plus, in the end, you will be entered into the Walmart Sweepstakes for a chance to win one $1000 Walmart gift card as a thank you to complete the survey.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
There are 12 random drawings in the Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Sweepstakes. 3 prizes are available to be won for each drawing. Each consists of one Walmart Gift Card in the amount of CDN$1000.
A total of 36 prizes are there to be awarded during the entire sweepstakes. The total value of all the prizes is $36,000.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements:
To participate in the Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey, you must be an eligible customer who must comply with the contest eligibility requirements. Some of the main rules are listed below.
- The Walmart customers located in Canada are only authorized to participate in this survey sweepstakes.
- The entrants must have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the entry date.
- Employees, representatives, or agents of Walmart, the sweepstakes judges and their subsidiaries and other respective companies and agencies, and the immediate family members are ineligible for participation.
- Make a purchase at a participating Walmart Canada retail location during the sweepstakes period
- Receive and retain a survey invitation on the top of the Walmart cash register receipt.
- Complete the survey within two weeks after the Visit Date printed on the top of the receipt.
- Access to a computer with the internet to accept online survey responses.
How to Enter Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes:
There are two ways you can participate in the Walmart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes: online and mail-in entry. If you have a recent survey invitation receipt from Walmart Canada, online entry is the most convenient way of contest participation.
Online Survey Entry
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey is very easy. It takes roughly 15 minutes to complete. To begin the survey, you can
- Visit the survey site on your Walmart receipt or access survey.walmart.ca
- Select your preferred language between English and Spanish and click the “Continue” button to proceed with the survey.
- Check the sweepstakes rules, regulations, prize, and winners list before beginning the survey and hit the “Continue” button again.
- Provide your 6-digit Postal Code of your residence from your Walmart Canada survey receipt.
- Respond to the survey questions as per your experience during your last Walmart Canada In-Store visit.
- Fill out the sweepstakes entry form and click “Submit” to receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
If your Walmart receipt does not contain a survey invitation on the front of it, you can click the respective link at the beginning of the Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey. Then, share your feedback without any survey completion.
The Walmart Canada customers, who cannot or would not like to take the In-Store Satisfaction Survey, can enter into the sweepstakes via mail. For mail-in entry, take a postcard that is no smaller than 3½×5” and no larger than 4¼×6” in size. Handprint your complete name, mailing address, phone number, and age on it. Mail the request letter to the following address with proper and sufficient postage.
2020 Walmart Canada Survey Sweepstakes
123 Front Street West, Box 13
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2M2
Useful Information about Walmart Survey & Sweepstakes:
- Walmart-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes may only be entered in Canada. entries originated from other jurisdictions are not allowed to participate in.
- One entry to one receipt is valid and one prize per entrant.
- The online entries must be received within 14 days after the applicable Walmart in-store visit.
- Each entry is eligible for only one random drawing and not be entered into the subsequent draw.
- The potential winners will receive notification by phone and FedEx mail within 7 days of the drawing date to verify their contact information.
- After verifying, the prize will be delivered to confirmed winners.
About Walmart Canada:
Walmart Canada is the second-largest retailer in the country with more than 400 stores nationwide. It is a part of Walmart operating more than 11,000 retail units under 56 banners in 27 countries worldwide. The chain first launched in Canada in 1994 through the acquisition of Woolco Canada. Walmart sells a wide selection of both in-store and online merchandise including grocery, clothing, shoes, accessories, electronics, games, and more at everyday low prices.
Walmart Canada Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-328-0402
Wal-Mart Canada Corp.
1940 Argentina Road
Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9