Shell Service Station which is in the shape of a giant shell, was founded in 1930 by R. H. Burton and his son Ralph. The store mainly acts as an oil company through a series of shell-shaped service stations. It built eight stations at Winston-Salem area and one in Sprague and Peachtree.
If you have recently visited a Shell Service Station please share your experience with us because your feedback is as important for us as it helps us to improve our service.
SHELL CANADA “VOICE OF CUSTOMER” SURVEY CONTEST:
- Shell Canada offers a “voice of customer” survey contest. By winning this you can get a chance to win $100 shell gift cards.
- There is no limitation of entry to the sweepstakes.
- There is a rule for the offer. That the offer is only available for those who are the legal residents of Canada and are 18 years of ages or older than it.
- No need of purchase is required to enter or win the contest.
- There is no limitation of entries per person per day.
- For more information, customers may visit shell Canada ‘voice of customer” survey contest official rules by clicking on this link. tellshell.shell.com/can/rules
Read More: Sheetz Client Experience Survey
How to take Shell Service feedback Survey
Follow the below steps to enter:
- Customers first have to click on this link
tellshell.shell.com/can to reach the survey page directly.
- Customers have to provide site ID, date and time in order to start the survey.
- Customers may have to provide other required information which they can find on their receipt to take the survey.
- Follow the steps one by one and answer the questions until the survey is completed.
- Once the survey is completed, you will be entered automatically into the sweepstakes.