Last Updated on
Loblaw Companies Limited which is the largest Canadian food retailer was founded in the year of 1956 by Theodore Loblaw. The company operates a private label program that offers grocery and household items, clothing, pharmaceuticals, general merchandise and other financial services. Not only groceries but when it comes about the food, our store provides you with a wide, growing and successful range of products and services to fulfil your demands.
- Customers can spend a few minutes on the Loblaw grocery survey and share their opinions or feedback regarding its services and products to its website.
- As a reward, customers can get the opportunity to win a prize of $5000 cash. We know that nothing is a more practical thing but cash that anyone can win in the sweepstakes.
- Customers who are a member of PC plus can win a prize of 1 million-plus points that is valued CAD $ 1000.
- It is only available for the legal Canada residents who are 18 years of ages or more than it.
- If anyone wants to win the pc plus point, he/she must be a member of pc
- There is no need to purchase to enter or win. The entry method is free.
- IVR entries are not eligible for the 1 million PC plus point due to some technical limitation.
- For more information visit Loblaw customer survey contest official rules by clicking on this link www.storeopinion.ca/survey-rules
More Topic: Lenny’s Subs Customer Feedback Survey
How to take Loblaw Client Experience Survey
There are two ways to enter:
- Customer who wants online entry may click on www.storeopinion.ca to reach Loblaw customer survey online page. The survey is consists of 4 languages. After completing the survey, customers will be automatically entered.
- Customer who wants mail entry, need not have to purchase or complete the survey. They just have to send a mail as required in the official rules.