The Shoe Company is a Canadian shoe and apparel store that was founded in 1992 by Leonard Simpson and headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Recently it operates 65 stores from Victoria, British Columbia to Newfoundland and Labrador.
If you are a customer of Shoe Company you can give your feedback regarding the shoes of the shoe house at our shoe warehouse customer satisfaction survey. Your feedback will help us to improve our services and products.
- Customer who completes the survey will be entered into the Empathica
- Customers can choose either a daily one or a weekly entry.
- Customers who enter for daily one will get a chance of winning a prize of CAD$1000 and CAD$500 for weekly entry.
- Winners will be rewarded with cash prizes.
- Hurry up and try your luck.
- The sweepstake is only available for the legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority.
- One survey completion is limited in each phone number or unique receipt/certificate identifier.
- One daily sweepstakes prize is limited for per person per 90 days.
- For more information, customers may click on the www.theshoeq.com/rules link to view Empathica sweepstakes official rules.
Read More: Shell Service feedback Survey
Customers can enter via two ways- a. online entry or entry via completing a survey b. enter by mail or without making a purchase
- Enter by finishing a survey- in this case, customers have to make a purchase and receive a survey invitation on a receipt or electronic invitation from participating client.
Then, Customers have to click on the www.theshoeq.com link to reach the online survey page.
Customers have to follow the steps and complete the survey in order to get an entry into the sweepstakes.
- Mail entry or without making a purchase- here customers have to send emails as required in the sweepstakes official rules.