Safeway, Inc. which is an American supermarket chain was founded in the year of 1915 and acts as a subsidiary of Albertson’s. Its parent company is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Safeway provides high-quality brands at low prices from everyday needs like milk and paper towels to special items like gourmet coffee and organic lasagna. The store contains a deli counter, a meat department, a flower department, a produce section, a bakery, pharmacy, liquor section and other necessaries.
Safeway not only gives the shopping experience but also gives its customers a chance to win a prize of $100 gift card. By this gift card, customers may add some extra ingredients in their lives.
SAFEWAY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES:
- In order to win this offer customers have to enter the Safeway customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- It allows four participants to win a prize of $100 gift card every month during the sweepstakes.
- So, don’t miss a chance to win the prize.
- The sweepstakes are only opened for the customers who are 18 years of ages or older than that and who are the legal residents of US.
- No purchase will increase your chance of winning.
- Sweepstakes entry is free.
- Customers can have one entry in every month. Per person/ email address per day will get one entry.
- For more information, customers may visit the Safeway customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes official rules by clicking on www.tomthumbsurvey.net/rules
Read More: T.K. Maxx Customer Experience Survey
How to take Tom Thumb Safeway Client Feedback Survey:
Customers can enter via two ways;
- Customer who wants online entry have to go online and click on www.tomthumbsurvey.net to visit Safeway customer survey Then, they have to complete the survey as instructed for the entry.
- And customers who want mail entry didn’t have to purchase anything. They have to send a mail as required in the official rules.