Dick’s Sporting goods, Inc, is a fortune 500 American sporting goods retailing corporation that was founded in 1948 in New York, the U.S. by Richard Stack. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, greater Pittsburgh and in 2015 the company had crossed 610 locations around the United State.
The company sells sporting goods, athletic apparel, outwear, sportswear, athletic shoes, bicycles, fitness equipment and others sports outdoor equipment. DICK’S not only provides sporting goods but also offers its customers to save up to $10.
- The company operates a survey named DICK’S Sporting Goods Customer Satisfaction Survey where customers can give their valuable feedback regarding DICK’S products and services.
- Customers who complete this survey will get a coupon which consists of $10 off on your next in-store purchase of $50 or more.
- So, let’s get up to grab the opportunity.
More Topic: CiCi’s Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to Take the Dick’s Sporting goods Survey?
Follow the easy steps to get the coupon.
- Customers first have to click the www.dickssportinggoods.com/feedback link to visit the online survey page.
- After entering the page customers have to provide store number, register number, transaction number, transaction date, and total purchase amount found on the receipt in order to start the survey.
- Customers have to complete the survey and after completion of the survey, they will get the coupon.
- Customers can print out the coupon immediately or they can have the coupon emailed to their email address.
- After that customers can enjoy their coupon.