Your opinion is important for Food Basics to ensure your satisfaction. Therefore, Food Basics invites you, the valued customer, to take a brief online survey and share your thoughts about your recent Food Basics store visit. And just for completing the Food Basics Customer Feedback Survey, you will get a free entry to participating in the Food Basics Survey Monthly Sweepstakes Contest for a chance to win a gift card in free groceries. Your responses do not affect your chances to win the draw so feel free to express your mind and take the survey honestly.
Food Basics Customer Feedback Survey Prize:
12 prizes, one for each monthly period, are awarded in the entire Food Basics Survey Contest. Each prize consists of a $1000 CDN in Metro gift cards.
Food Basics Customer Experience Survey Contest Rules:
The primary rules and requirements you must comply with to participate in the Food Basics Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes are listed below.
- Be a legal resident of the Province of Ontario, Canada
- Has reached the age of 18 years at the time of the drawing contest entry.
- Visit a participating Food Basics store in Ontario during the Food Basics Survey contest period.
- Pay the bill and take the receipt from that store. The receipt contains the website and instructions to complete the survey and enter the monthly draw.
- Complete the survey within the time as the Survey Code is valid for 7 days from the date of purchase at the Food Basics store.
- You can also take the survey without a survey code. Purchase is not necessary.
How to Complete the Food Basics Survey Online:
If you are an eligible individual, you can use the following steps to begin the Food Basics Customer Experience Survey online.
- Open a web browser and go to the survey website mentioned on your receipt. Or, visit www.foodbasicsfeedback.com
- Enter the Survey Access Code from your Food Basics Store receipt in the field on the right of the page. (If you cannot find the number on your original receipt, see the sample receipt image indicating the code).
- Click on the “Start Survey” button.
- Complete the survey based on your most recent visit with Food Basics.
- After ending, provide the required details including your telephone number, email address, and postal code to receive one entry into the applicable Food Basics Survey Monthly Contest Draw.
The customers whose receipts do not have a survey invitation can still enter into the drawing. For that, they have to find a link “Don’t have a Survey Access Code? Click here”. Use the link under the entry field at the Food Basics Customer Feedback Survey page.
Select the city from the drop-down list, and enter the visit date of the Food Basics store in their fields. Type the text in the image for the security check. Then, complete the survey following the on-screen instructions and submit your entry into the sweepstakes.
More Information about Food Basics Survey Contest:
- Employees, directors, agents, and representatives of the Food Basics Stores and its subsidiaries, affiliates, franchises, promotional agencies cannot participate in the contest. Also, the family members and the persons residing or domiciled with these persons are not permitted to join the sweepstakes.
- An eligible entrant can submit a maximum of 4 entries into a monthly entry period of the Food Basics Survey Contest Sweepstakes.
- The contest computer will select one entry randomly within 7 days of the end of a month, from all the eligible entries received in the previous monthly period.
- If win, you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone and you need to respond within 5 business days of the communication
- The winners have to answer a mathematical skill-testing question correctly to claim the prize.
- The gift cards will be activated before sending them to you.
- You can use the cards at any participating Metro or Food Basics store in Ontario, Canada.
- To see the full contest rules, previous winners, use the link at the bottom of the Food Basics Customer Feedback Survey.
About Food Basics:
Food Basics is a Canadian grocery banner owned by Metro Inc. It operates more than 137 stores across Ontario. Food Basics was founded in 1995 by A&P Canada, a supermarket chain of Canada, and purchased by Metro in 2005. Food Basics offers the everyday grocery needs with great deals as per their tagline ‘always more for less’. The company also runs some pharmacy stores named Drug Basics.
Food Basics Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-922-7427
For the Food Basics Customer Experience Online Survey related issue, click the “Need Help” link at the bottom of the survey entry page.