Last Updated on
Foot locker retail, Inc which is an American sportswear and footwear retailer was founded in 1974 in California, united states. As of 2017, the company had 3,363 mall-based stores across united states, Canada, Europe and Asia.
The company operates athletic footwear, apparel, kids and ladies footwear and other accessories. Besides this, footlocker provides its customers with amazing offers by which they can save 10% on purchases. To know more about this offer please visit below.
- Footlocker offers a survey named footlocker EU customer satisfaction survey.
- After completion of the survey customers will receive the validation code.
- By using this code customers will get 10% off on a single item or a combination of multiple items on the purchase of £35 or more.
- So, let’s get up the offer and upgrade your sportswear.
There are some rules for the offer.
- Remember that the validation of the code is seven days after the original purchase for six months in all footlocker stores. So take the survey before its expiration.
- To use this code the minimum amount of purchase is 50.
- For more information, customers may click the www.footlockersurvey.eu/rules link to visit foot locker customer satisfaction survey offer terms and conditions.
Also Read: Insta Chèques Customer Experience Survey
How to Take This Foot Locker Guest Experience Survey:
Follow the below steps to take the survey.
- Customers first have to click the www.footlockersurvey.eu link to reach foot locker customer satisfaction survey online page.
- Customers can take the survey in any of the 14 languages present in the survey.
- After that, customers have to enter five digits store number in order to start the survey.
- Customers have to follow other instructions to complete the survey.
- After completion of the survey customers will get the validation code.
- After getting the code, customers have to write it on their receipt and take it to any foot locker store in order to redeem the offer.