Great Canadian Oil Change Customer Survey:
Great Canadian Oil Change is trying hard to make your as well as other customers’ service experience as fair, stress-free, and truly outstanding as possible. And for that, your feedback is very important. That’s why you are offered to complete a short survey online. And tell GCOC how they are doing based on your recent visit to a Great Canadian Oil Change location. To appreciate your feedback, you will enter into the GCOC Customer Survey Quarterly Contest for a chance to win a Free Oil Change or a $100 Earl’s Restaurant dinner.
Great Canadian Oil Change Online Customer Survey Prize:
There are two Quarterly Prize Packages awarded to the winners. The entrants who will take the short GCOC Customer Survey will get the opportunity to win One of Five Free Oil Changes.
Or, the participants who completed the entire Great Canadian Oil Change Customer Survey will be entered into the GCOC Sweepstakes for One of Five Dinners for Two at Earl’s Restaurant valued at $100.
Rules & Requirements of GCOC Customer Survey Sweepstakes:
To participate in the GCOC Quarterly Customer Survey Drawing Contest, you must comply with and abide by the sweepstakes rules fully and unconditionally. Like
- You must be a Canadian resident.
- Must be of the legal driving age in your province of residence at contest start day.
- Not be an employee, and their immediate family members of GCOC and CMR and all of their respective agencies and companies.
- Visit a participating Great Canadian Oil Change location recently
- Collect a valid purchase receipt required for all the necessary details to access the survey online.
To Complete the Great Canadian Oil Change Online Customer Survey:
An online survey is the only way to enter the GCOC Quarterly Contest. If you are an eligible customer, you can follow the steps provided below to complete the Great Canadian Oil Change survey.
- Keep the GCOC receipt handy and go to the survey site at www.gcoc-survey.ca
- Read the text, check the rules of the contest, and scroll down to click the red “Next” button.
- Select your location of the Great Canadian Oil Change Service and enter the receipt number
- Choose the name(s) of the service technician from the given list. You can locate those names in your GCOC receipt. Check the “Name is not listed here” box if you can’t find them.
- Click the “Next” button to get started with the GCOC Customer Survey.
- Complete the first 10 questions to win the One of Five Free Oil Changes awarded quarterly.
- To be eligible for the one of five extended prizes, fill out the entire survey.
- Upon completion of the survey, enter the required details, and submit your online entry for the respective prize drawing contest.
More information about the Great Canadian Oil Change Survey Sweepstakes:
- The GCOC Customer Survey Quarterly Contest is operated collectively by Great Canadian Oil Change and Compechek Market Research.
- A purchase at Great Canadian Oil Change is not required to enter the contest.
- The sweepstakes period is divided into four quarters. Each quarter has three months.
- For each quarterly prize package, the random draws will be held within 12 days following the contest close dates.
- If win, you will be notified by phone or email. If you cannot be contacted after 5attempts or within 10 days, another participant will be selected as the winner.
- One entrant cannot win more than 1 prize package in each quarterly period.
- A winner can receive his/her prize at the Great Canadian Oil Change location of service where they selected.
About Great Canadian Oil Change:
Great Canadian Oil Change is the third-largest quick-lube chain and automotive service company in Canada. It is family owned franchised Oil Change Company with 73 stores in 5 Canadian Provinces, primarily in British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Trevor Weflen founded the company in 1978 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Currently, the chain is acquired by Valvoline Inc. Great Canadian Oil Change works as a drive-through car maintenance shop offering services from quick oil changes and full 21 diagnostic changes to cleaning and replacing parts.
Great Canadian Oil Change Customer Care Survey Support Number 1-877-779-3275
Great Canadian Oil Change Customer Service Number: 844-469-4262
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org