Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Lowe’s wants to listen to you and make your experience possibly best with them. Aiming this goal, the company invites the customers, who have recently shopped at Lowe’s, to complete an online survey and share their feedback. Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is very short. You need less than 5 minutes to finish the process. Once you end the survey successfully, you will have a chance to enter the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Monthly Survey Sweepstakes.
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
5 prizes, each consisting of $500 USD, are available to win each month during the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. The prize will be awarded in the form of a check.
Rules of Lowe’s Survey Customer Satisfaction Monthly Sweepstakes:
Only the eligible customers can participate in this Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw Contest. Below are the main requisites that you must fulfill for this.
- The legal residents of the United States and Washington D.C.
- At least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the respective states of residence at the time of entering the contest.
- Visit a participating Lowe’s retail store very lately
- Receive as well as retain the cash register receipt which contains a survey invitation and a web address.
- The survey completion must be within 7-days of the receipt date.
- Not held employment at Lowe’s or any organization related to this promotion within six months prior to the contest start date. The ineligibility includes also the immediate family or household members of such persons.
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Steps:
Two ways you can take part in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Monthly $500 Survey Sweepstakes- online and by mail. For online, you must have a valid and recent Lowe’s purchase receipt containing a survey invitation. Whereas offline write-in entry, you do not meet this requirement. However, you can prefer any of them as per your convenience. Here is a brief guide to help both type of participants to enter the drawing contest.
Online Survey Entry
- Log in the Survey Web address in your receipt at www.lowes.com/survey
- Change the default language to English or Spanish if you would like to, and click the “Next” button to enter the second page.
- Enter the 18-digit ID Number located near the bottom of your Lowe’s cash register receipt. Check the sample receipt image posted above the entry field if you cannot locate the number in your copy.
- Click the “Next” button and complete the survey following the instructions on your computer screen.
- At the conclusion of the survey, select ‘yes’ when you will be asked to enter the contest.
- Provide the required details to automatically get a free entry to receive one applicable Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Monthly Entry Period.
Free alternate means of entry for the customers with no survey invitation are also available to join the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes. Here, you do not need to make any purchase or take any survey to enter the drawing.
All you have to do is take a 4” × 5” card. Legibly hand-print your complete name, street address (no PO Box), city, state, zip code, age, daytime phone number, and email address if available on it. Insert the write-in request in an envelope. Postmark your entry by the date in the drawing schedule and mail it to the following address with proper postage.
Lowe’s 2020 Customer Satisfaction $500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 2274
Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA
After your mail-in entry will be received by time, you will get one entry to the corresponding monthly sweepstakes.
A Few Important Notes on Lowe’s Survey Sweepstakes:
- Irrespective of entry method, the monthly random drawing sweepstakes entry limit is one per month per email address.
- Entries are not carried forward to the subsequent or any other drawing period
- All the winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail.
- Within 7 business days of the first notification attempt date the winners must respond as directed to claim their prizes.
- Alternate winners will be selected for the failure of the required response on time.
- As a winner, your name and mailing address must be verified within a week of an affidavit of eligibility
- For detailed terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes click the link on the first page of the online Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Lowe’s Companies Inc, also known as simply Lowe’s, is one of the largest home improvement retailers in the United States and Canada. Lucius Smith Lowe started the company as a small hardware store in 1921 in North Carolina. Today, the chain operates more than 2000 stores in North America and has several subsidiaries. Lowe’s offers a wide selection of home improvement products in various categories like furniture, electrical, plumbing, flooring, garden, kitchen, outdoor etc with quality service and best value.
Lowe’s Customer Care Phone Number: 1-800-445-6937
1000 Lowes Blvd., NB6LG
Mooresville, NC 28117