Last Updated on
Wawa which is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations was founded in the year of 1964 by Grahame wood. It’s headquarter is located in the Wawa area of Pennsylvania in greater Philadelphia. In 2008, Wawa was announced as the largest convenience store chain and the third-largest food retailer in greater Philadelphia.
Wawa offers a wide range of products like fresh food and beverage along with gas. It rewards you through an online customer survey. Customers can win a chance of $250 / $100 Wawa gift card by visiting the online survey. Check below to know about the rules and process.
Rules of Wawa Client Feedback Survey:
- No purchase is required in order to enter or win the offer.
- It is only available to those who are 18 years of ages or older than that and are a legal resident of 50 united states and the District of Columbia.
- Wawa locations in the states of NJ, PA, VA, DE, and MD will receive one prize per state consisting of a $250 Wawa gift card.
- Eligible participants of per Wawa locations in the state of Florida will receive one prize of $100 Wawa gift card.
- Per survey code is limited for one entry.
- One prize for per person is limited for per entry period.
- For more information visit Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules by clicking on www.mywawavisit.com/rules
More Topic : Walmart Client Feedback Survey
Follow the below steps to enter:
- Customers have to visit a participating Wawa location and then they will receive a survey coupon.
- After that, click on www.mywawavisit.com to reach there.
- Customers have to provide survey code and store number (written on the coupon) to start the survey.
- They also have to follow the steps and answer the questions in order to complete the survey.