Boots UK, especially known as Boots, which is a pharmacy chain in the United Kingdom was founded by John Boot in 169 years ago. The company is headquartered in Nottingham, UK and acts as a subsidiary of Boots Opticians and Boots Retail Ireland. It operates almost 2,500 shops across the United King and Ireland.
The boot offers a wide range of local pharmacies to large health products and beauty shops along with optician care and hearing care services.
BOOTS CUSTOMER SURVEY PRIZE DRAW:
- It offers its customers with a prize of £100 gift cards by winning the Boots Customer Survey Prize Draw Sweepstakes.
- Customers who have an advantage card can win £/€200 worth of points on their card. Every month three winners will get this offer.
- Customers are allowed to enter four times every month. More entry will improve the winning
- There is a rule for the offer. It is only available for the customers who are the legal residents or UK and are 18 years of ages or older than it.
- One entry, per household, per week is limited. It means customers can have four entries for each month in the prize draw.
- One prize is limited to per person per 12 week period.
- For more details, the customer can visit boots customer survey prize draw official rules.
More Topic: Satisfaction Survey of Best Buy Cares Deal
How to take Boots Customer Experience Survey
- Two ways are there for the entry into the survey:
- Customers who want online entry have to click on www.ourboots.com this link to reach there directly.
Complete the survey and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw sweepstakes.
- Customers can complete the survey by making a call at 0800-046-7188 and then follow the instructions to take the survey.