Outback Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Outback Steakhouse invites the dinners to spend a few minutes and take a short survey online. And share their thoughts about the food and service they experienced on their most recent visit to an Outback Steakhouse restaurant. The company appreciates your feedback and wants more to hear from you. Hence, take part in the Outback Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey to give your valuable opinion so that the chain can grow more and deliver you with betterment.
What You Need for Outback Steakhouse Guest Survey:
As an entrant of the Outback Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey, you must comply with the basic customer survey requirements such as
- You must visit an Outback Steakhouse location recently.
- Receive an invitation on the purchase receipt to join the survey it.
- You must not be an employee of Outback Steakhouse, its parent, and other related agencies or his/her family or household members.
- Complete the survey soon after receiving the survey invite or within the date mentioned on your receipt.
How to Take Outback Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey:
To complete Outback Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey on a recent visit, keep your receipt handy and open a web browser. After that, you can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the URL on your survey invitation receipt. You can locate the Outback Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey page at www.outback.com/guest-survey also.
- Select the “click here” link based on the numbers of the digits on the survey code from your Outback Steakhouse receipt. It will determine the website you will go to for the survey.
- After you will be directed to the designated website, enter the 4, 14, or 18-digit code found on the bottom of your receipt in the provided field.
- Answer the questions recalling your Outback Steakhouse experience.
- Complete your survey following the instruction on the screen and submit the required details to receive a coupon code.
If you win the redemption code, write it down on your Outback Steakhouse receipt to validate the offer. Take the coded receipt with you on your next visit to the Outback Steakhouse where you got the invite for the survey or any participating restaurant. Present it while ordering to redeem the discount.
Note that, if you did not receive a survey invitation, you can always contact Outback Steakhouse with your feedback or questions. You just need to fill out an online form with the respective subject, topic, your name, address, and phone number. Outback Steakhouse will get back to you as soon as possible.
About Outback Steakhouse:
Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-inspired American casual-dining restaurant chain based in Tampa, Florida. The chain is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomin’ Brands Inc. and operates more than 1000 restaurants in 23 various countries including the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and Asia. Outback Steakhouse features a variety of steaks complemented by choices of chicken, ribs, pasta, seafood along with other American cuisine and Australian food as well.
Outback Steakhouse Phone Number: 813-282-1225
Bloomin’ Brands Inc.
2202 N. West Shore Boulevard
Suite 500, Tampa, FL 33607