Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey:
Petro-Canada would love customer feedback. And, Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey allows the customer to share their thoughts online and let the company know how they are doing. So, if you have recently visited a Petro-Canada Service Station, you can take the survey over the web. Upon completion, you will have the option to enter into the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes for a chance to win Free Gas for a Year.
Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
The prize is a Petro-Canada Pre-Paid Card of $2,475 CDN. One prize is awarded each Quarterly Contest Period and there are a total of 4 periods in the year-round Contest.
A total of 4 prizes are available in the entire sweepstakes.
Petro-Canada Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements:
You can find the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes eligibility requirements by clicking the “Contest Rules” on the first entry page of the online survey. Here are some of those primary criteria.
- Open to all legal Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- Visit a participating Petro-Canada service station most recently.
- Make a transaction during that visit to receive a survey response invitation on the purchase receipt or invoice containing a unique code.
- After you get the survey invitation, complete the survey within 72 hours of the purchase.
- Employees, retirees, and their immediate family members of Petro-Canada and its affiliates, agents, associates, franchisees, dealers, representatives, cannot take part in the promotion. Also, anyone with whom those persons is domiciled not eligible for entry.
To Complete Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey & Enter the Draw:
Participation in the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes can be made two ways – online with a qualifying purchase through Petro-Canada Hero Survey and mail-in entry. If you have a valid survey invitation receipt, online is the best to enter the drawing contest that you can do by the following steps.
- Go to the Petro-Canada Guest Survey site at www.petro-canada.ca/hero
- Select your preferred language between English and French and Click on the “Next” button.
- Check the system requirements and the contest rules and click “Next” to continue.
- On the following page, select the picture that matches your Petro-Canada receipt format and next.
- Enter the Date of Visit Time of Visit, Terminal Number, and Invoice Number in their fields from your Petro-Canada sales receipt if you have the first type of receipt.
- Those, who have chosen the second image, need to enter their Receipt Number along with the date and time of visit from the receipt. (For any problem finding that info on your copy look at the example provided above the entry fields)
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the survey.
- Fill out the survey fully and completely providing all the required information to receive one entry into the applicable Monthly Draw of the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Contest.
Without any purchase or survey, you can participate in the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes by post. To send your mail-in entry, you have to take a 3” × 5” piece of paper, hand-print your name, address, email address, postal code, and telephone number on, and sign it. Then place the entry request in an envelope and mail it to the following address with proper postage during the promotion period.
Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Contest
c/o In-Touch Insight Systems
400 March Road
Ottawa, ON K2K 3H4
- To access the Petro-Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey, your internet browsers must be of the current version like Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 84, Firefox 79, Safari 13.1, or Edge 84.
- Only three entries are allowed per person per household per calendar month irrespective of the entry method. Extra entries are invalid for the draw.
- One random draw will be conducted each Contest Period from all the eligible entries.
- Within 14 days after each draw, the winner will be contacted by phone or mail at least 3 times. If the person cannot be contacted in that time, another participant will be selected as the winner.
- To receive the prize, a $2,475 Petro-Canada Pre-Paid Card, the winner has to answer the skill-testing questions and sign the declaration and release form in 7 days of being notified.
- After the winner signed the declaration and Petro-Canada receives the release form, the prize will be forwarded to him/her within 4 to 6 weeks.
- The prize will be delivered to the customer whose contact information has been given in the sweepstakes entry form.
Petro-Canada, owned by Suncor, is a Canadian oil and gas company doing business both as a retail and wholesale brand. Petro-Canada was formed as the result of the world oil crisis in 1973-74 when the Petro-Canada Act is passed in 1975 transferring the government’s existing energy assets to the crown corporation. It is one of the largest downstream companies in Canada. The chain is also the largest A&W franchisee in the country with 60 restaurants and has around 220 outlets.
Petro-Canada Customer Service Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-800-668-0220