Post Office UK is giving you a lucrative opportunity to win a fabulous gift card. If you have recently visited one of the Post Office branches, you can participate in the Post Office Research Survey. Upon successful completion of the survey, you will be presented with a chance to enter into the Research Survey Prize Draw.
Terms & Conditions Associated with the Promotion:
- No purchase is required to enter or win the sweepstakes
- Legal residents of the UK (employees of Post Office Limited, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible) are eligible to participate
- Entrants need to be over the age of 18 at the entry time
- There is a limitation that one person will be permitted with one entry only per week
- The monthly winners will be determined by a random drawing from all the valid entries
- Total five winners will be selected in each prize drawing
Also Read: Pizza Factory Client Feedback Survey
What are the Entry Procedures of Post Office Research Survey:
You may enter the sweepstakes via 2 ways. The ways are followed:
- Online: You can complete the survey and then enter the sweeps. The survey completing the process is given below:
- Go to the Post Office survey page at www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk
- Choose one of the methods (RECEIPT or INVITE CARD) to enter in the survey
- Next, you are required to follow the given instructions to proceed towards the survey portion
- Submit the survey when you will complete it
On completion of the survey, you will enter the sweepstakes.
- Phone: You have also an opportunity to take a part in the sweepstakes by making a phone call by dialling at 0800 0869 133 and complete the survey.
A full set of official rules related to the promotion can be viewed by going to this link www.postoffice-tellus.co.uk
Each winner will get a One Post Office ‘One4all’ gift card valued £100. The gift card can be redeemed at many multiple retail outlets.