Captain D’s is one of the U.S based chains of fast-food casual seafood restaurant that is specialized in seafood. It was founded in 1969 in Donelson, Tennessee by Raymond L. Danner, Sr. and headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the U.S. If you’re a seafood-lover you should visit this place as soon as possible.
Captain D’s not only brought your favourite seafood but also offers coupon by which you can buy more seafood. To get this offer customers to have to participate in Captain D’s Guest Experience Survey online.
- Those who participates and completes the survey by answering survey questions will get an entry into the Empathica sweepstakes.
- In that sweepstakes customers will get a coupon which they can use for buying more seafood.
- No need of purchase is required in order to enter or win the sweepstakes.
- The sweepstake is only available for the legal residents of 50 United States, The District Of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada who have crossed the age of majority.
- Each phone number or unique receipt/certificate identifier is limited for 1 survey completion and 1 entry per day.
- Per order can use only one coupon.
- The validity of the coupon is 30 days from the date of survey completion.
- For more empathic sweepstakes official rules customers may click the www.reviewcaptainds.com/rules to visit.
Also Read: Boots Customer Experience Survey
How to Take the Captain D’s Customer Survey:
Customers can enter in two ways.
- By completing a survey–
In this case, customers have to purchase from a participating Captain D’s restaurant and then receive the survey invitation receipt.
Customers have to click the www.reviewcaptainds.com link to visit captain D’s survey online page.
Then, they have to provide restaurant number, date and time of visit, total amount and order number to complete the survey.
Customers can also take the survey through a phone call or text message.
- By mail or without purchase-
And the customers who want mail entry have to send emails as required in the official rules.