Sheetz company is so named by its founder Bob Sheetz. It is mainly an American chain of convenience stores and coffee shops that are owned by the Sheetz family. The company was founded in 1952 and headquartered in Pennsylvania, United State. Today, it has crossed more than 500 stores across the world and more than 17,000 people are employed there.
The store sells a mix of fast food, meals and other convenience items like gasoline, diesel, flex-fuel etc. It acts as a fast food restaurant as well as gas stations.
- Imagine what can be cosier than you are having a meal while your car is refuelling after a long drive at the same station.
- Not only the comfort, Sheetz also has some gift cards for you and your car. It gives you a chance to win $1000 Sheetz gift cards in the online sweepstakes.
- It distributes such sixty $1000 gift cards in the sweepstakes.
- And each month five lucky winners will be contacted through phone, email or USPS mail package of prize confirmation.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win the prize.
- The sweepstakes are only opened for the people of 50 united states who are 18 years of ages or older than that.
- For more information, please visit Sheetz customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules. You can click the www.sheetzlistens.com/rules link to reach there directly.
Read More: Savor Smg Feedback Survey
How to take Sheetz Client Experience Survey
Two ways are two for the entry:
- Online entry- customers first have to go online and click the www.sheetzlistens.com link
- Then, they have to provide their invitation code, date and time written on their receipt in order to start the survey.
- Customers may have to provide their name and phone number also.
- Then, follow the other steps and answer all the questions to complete the survey.
- Mail entry- it need not require any survey. But customers have to send a mail as required in the official rules.