An Overview of American Airlines:
American Airlines is the most important air connection between the United States of America. Every day the company is operating more than 6800 flights including international and domestic networks. The flights are reaching to more than 50 countries and 350 destinations. The hubs of this particular airline are Miami, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Washington, New York, etc. The company is providing services to more than five lacks passengers every day according to a survey of 2019. According to the survey of 2020, the company has appointed more than 13 lacs employees in the company. The headquarter of this company is situated in Fort Worth, Texas, United States.
American Airlines Employee Benefits:
- The company has appointed more than 13 lacs employees so they have decided to provide some beneficial offers to all the permanent employees of this company.
- The company is also providing retirement plans for all their ex-employees and they will also take care of the health and medical facilities of their past employees.
- The company has arranged a 401k salary plan for all its permanent employees.
- The company is providing insurance services including dental insurance, Life insurance, vision insurance, supplemental Life insurance, disability insurance, occupational health insurance, occupational accident insurance, accidental death, and dismemberment insurance.
- The company will also help the employees by providing mental counseling programs to maintain their mental sanity.
- A flexible spending account and health savings account are also providing by this particular company that the employees can take money from this in the times of emergency.
- Not only that the company will also provide financial help in the time of pregnancy and also they will provide assistance in the time of adoption.
- Paid leaves are also provided by this company.
- The employees of this company will get discounts in cases of purchasing from their own company.
- The company will also sponsor vocational trips to the employees and their families.
- They will provide job training programs and professional development programs as well to develop the working skills of all their employees and it will also help to learn the professionalism that they can reach their future goals in life.
Jetnet Employee Registration:
- You need to visit the online website of the employer login portal of this company by using a strong internet connection and this link address www.smlogin.aa.com
- After that, you need to click the tab “first time user?” from the bottom of the “login” tab.
- Now you need to click the tab “register now“.
- Then you need to provide your employee user ID.
- And click the “submit” button.
- And then follow the rest of the process of complete the registration.
Jetnet Employee Login:
- You need to visit the employee login portal of this company by using a reliable browsing application and this link address www.smlogin.aa.com.
- After that, you need to provide your American airline’s ID.
- And the password.
- Now click the “login” tab to open your employee account.
Password Recovery Process:
- You need to visit the online employee portal of this company by using this particular link address www.smlogin.aa.com
- After that, you need to click the tap “forgot password?“.
- On the next page, you need to provide your user login ID.
- And then you need to click the tab “next” to follow the rest of the process of recovering your password.
Read Also…. How To Manage AlaskaWorld Login Portal
- If you need any other details about this particular company you need to call them by using this particular number 800-433-7300
- And the official address of this company is 4333 Amon Carter Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76155