The GAP Inc., commonly was known as GAP is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer that was founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher in San Francisco, California, the U.S. As of 2008, the company had 135,000 employees and 3727 stores across the world.
Gap serves products like men and women apparel, accessories and personal care products. Gap not only provides you with outfits but it also helps you to save money on your purchase.
- Gap has organized a survey named gap survey where customers can share their opinion and ideas about the gap.
- After completion of this survey customers will get a coupon that is $20 off on purchase at the gap.
- So, let’s get up to grab the opportunity.
There are some rules for the offer. Check below to visit the rules.
- The customer has to print the code or write it on their receipt. Then bring it with you on your next visit to the GAP.
- The discount code is valid only for three months. So, customers have to show their receipt with the discount code before the expiration of the discount code.
- This discount will not be able to combine with any other offers or discounts.
- Remember that, this code is not valid at GAP outlet or gap.com.
More Topic: GameStop Guest Feedback Survey
How to Take the GAP Experience Survey:
Customers have to follow the below steps to get the discount code.
- First customers have to click the www.survey4gap.com link to reach the survey page.
- Then they have to follow the instructions and provide some details in order to start the survey.
- Once the survey is completed customers will have the discount code on the page.