Old Navy is an American clothing and accessories retailing company that is owned by American multinational corporation gap Inc. It was founded in 1994 that is 24 years ago from today, and headquartered in San Francisco, California.
The largest stores of the old navy are the flagship stores that are located in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Mexico City. The company offers products like apparel, accessories and personal care products.
- Besides this Old Navy also offers a customer satisfaction survey for its customers.
- After completion of its customers will get a code word.
- By using this code customers can save $10 off on their clothing budget.
- So, let’s go and enjoy the $10 discount.
- Customers should know the rules before they use their code word to enjoy the discount.
- After getting the code customers to have to print the code word or write it on their receipt and show the paper receipt along with the code word to redeem the discount.
- You cannot combine this discount with other discount or offers.
- Customers must redeem the offer within 3 months of the date of purchase.
Also Read: Off Broadway Shoes Experience Survey
How to Take Old Navy Client Satisfaction Survey:
Customers have to follow the steps and spend a few minutes to take the survey.
- Customers first have to click the www.survey4on.com link to reach old navy customer satisfaction survey online page.
- Then they have to follow the steps and instructions in order to take the survey.
- After completing the survey, customers will get the validation code.
- After that, the customer can enjoy the $10 discount.