Last Updated on
Greyhound lines, Inc., especially known as Greyhound that is an intercity bus common carrier was founded in 1914 by Carl Wickman Hibbing in Minnesota, U.S and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the U.S. It acts as a subsidiary of British Transportation Company and continues to be based in Dallas, Texas.
Greyhound not only provides you with a travelling experience but it also satisfies you with meals. Snacks are also prepared for those people who are in a hurry.
- If you ever travelled by Greyhound bus you can speak out your experience at greyhound customer satisfaction survey.
- By the completion of the survey, customers will get a validation code for a special offer on their next visit at greyhound.
- The survey doesn’t take much of your time and the offer is free.
- So, give a try.
More Topic: Golden Corral Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to take the Greyhound Food Services Experience Survey:
Customers have to follow the below steps in order to take the survey.
- Customers first have to click the www.talktogreyhoundfood.com link to reach Greyhound Food Services Satisfaction Survey page.
- Then they have to follow the instructions to complete the survey.
- After completion of the survey customers will receive the validation code.
- Customers have to write the code on their survey invitation and take it to the store to redeem their offer on the next purchase at Greyhound.