Wm Morrison Supermarkets plc, especially known as Morrison that is the fourth largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom was founded in 1899 by William Morrison. It is headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England and now it has crossed 498 superstores across the world. Morrison not only offers the groceries but also offers food and drink, clothing, books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
Groceries is the most important part of our daily life. We can’t cut down the price of this part. Some people may not be interested in fashionable clothes or the newest electronics but there is none who can steer clear of groceries.
MORRISON SURVEY PRIZE DRAW:
- Morrison offers you a grocery gift card of £200 voucher in the Morrison prize draw.
- It’s an easy and simple method to enter.
- Winners will be contacted through phone or email.
- There is a rule for the offer that it is only opened for the people for being 18 years of ages or older than that and a legal resident of UK and Gibraltar.
- Per month per household allows only one prize draw entry.
- Per year only one prize is allowed for per household.
- For more information visit Morrisons survey prize draw official rules.
- Or, customers can click the link www.talktomorrisons.co.uk/rules to read the terms and conditions of the prize
Also Read: Take Sephora Experience Survey
How to take Morrisons Guest Survey
Follow the below steps to enter:
- Customers first have to go to online and then click on the below link to reach the online survey page.
- Then, they have to provide the survey entry code, date and time in order to start the survey. Customers will get this information from their receipt.
- Customers may have to provide other accessories to complete the survey.
- After completion of the survey, customers will be given the opportunity to enter the prize draw.