Mr Lube is a Canadian chain of automotive service centres which is specialized in oil changes and other car maintenance services. It was founded in 1976 in Edmonton, Alberta by Clifford Giese. It offers its services across Canada and became the largest quick oil chain of there.
We know everyone loves their cars and nowadays, it has become one of the household necessities for us. Mr. Lube will take care of your cars. It keeps the car engine clean and lubricated that everyone will desire it to last for a long time.
Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Lube made a partnership with Empathica to measure customer satisfaction survey.
- After completing the survey, customers will be eligible for the Empathica Those who participate in the sweepstake will have a chance of winning $1000 daily and $500 weekly.
- Per week three prizes will be awarded.
- The survey takes just 3-5 minutes to complete and available in both English and French.
- Lucky winners will be notified by telephone or email within the ten days of selection.
- This sweepstake is only available for the legal residents of 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom and other countries.
- No need for purchase is required to enter or win.
- Customers will get 10 entries to the daily draw for each survey completed or mail sent.
- Only 1 prize will be awarded per day for Empathica daily sweepstakes and 3 prizes for the Empathica weekly sweepstakes.
- For more information, customers can click on the www.tellmrlube.com/rules link to view Empathica sweepstakes official rules.
Also Read: Morrisons Guest Satisfaction Survey
How to Take Mr. Lube Customer Experience Survey:
Customers can enter in four ways.
- Customers who want online entry have to click on the www.tellmrlube.com link to enter the survey page.
Customers have to complete the survey by answering some questions and after that, they’ll be entered.
- Customers can take the survey by calling at the toll-free number on the invitation.
- Customers can also take the survey by completing an SMS survey. Here customers have to text their responses to the phone number provided in the Invitation instructions.
- And customers who want to enter by mail have to send mails as required in the official rules.