Taco Bell brings people together by inspiring Mexican food items. And if you’re a Mexico food lover then you can try tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos there. It has the menu for what people would crave for. Not only foods taco bell offers you a chance to win a big taco bell prize. Taco Bell organizes
Taco Bell brings people together by inspiring Mexican food items. And if you’re a Mexico food lover then you can try tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos there. It has the menu for what people would crave for. Not only foods taco bell offers you a chance to win a big taco bell prize.
- Taco Bell organizes a survey known as the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. Customers may take the survey through this www.tellthebell.com website.
- After completing the survey customers will be eligible for the sweepstakes where they will get a chance of winning a big prize.
- By using it, customers could buy all the delicious food in taco bell or they can spend it on anything on their choice.
- The sweepstake has four entry periods. Each will occur per week during the sweepstake periods.
- The sweepstakes are only available for the legal residents of 50 united states and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of ages or older than that.
- No need to purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
- There is a limit for one entry per person/ email address on per entry period.
- One prize is limited to per person.
- For more information click on the www.tellthebell.com/Rules link to the view taco bell customer survey sweepstakes official rules page.
How to Take the Survey:
There are two ways to enter into the sweepstakes: online and by mail.
- Customer who wants to take online entry have to click on the www.tellthebell.com link to visit the survey page.
- Customers should provide the 16 digit survey code mentioned in the receipt.
- Then click on the “Start Button” in order to complete the survey.
Email: The customers who want mail entry have to send emails as required in the official rules.
Also Read : Primark Online Survey
Taco Bell that is an American chain of fast food restaurants was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell and headquartered in Irvine, California, the U.S. It acts as a subsidiary of yumi brands, Inc. The restaurant serves tex-mex cuisine and a variety of “value menu” items.