Taco Bell brings people together by inspiring Mexican food items. And if you’re a Mexico food lover then you can try tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos there. It has the menu for what people would crave for. Not only foods taco bell offers you a chance to win a big taco bell prize.
- Taco Bell organizes a survey known as the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. Customers may take the survey through this www.tellthebell.com website.
- After completing the survey customers will be eligible for the sweepstakes where they will get a chance of winning a big prize.
- By using it, customers could buy all the delicious food in taco bell or they can spend it on anything on their choice.
- The sweepstake has four entry periods. Each will occur per week during the sweepstake periods.
Rules of Taco Bell Client Feedback Survey:
- The sweepstakes are only available for the legal residents of 50 united states and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of ages or older than that.
- No need to purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
- There is a limit for one entry per person/ email address on per entry period.
- One prize is limited to per person.
- For more information click on the www.tellthebell.com/Rules link to the view taco bell customer survey sweepstakes official rules page.
How to Take Taco Bell Client Feedback Survey:
There are two ways to enter into the sweepstakes: online and by mail.
- Customer who wants to take online entry have to click on the www.tellthebell.com link to visit the survey page.
- Customers should provide the 16 digit survey code mentioned in the receipt.
- Then click on the “Start Button” in order to complete the survey.
Email: The customers who want mail entry have to send emails as required in the official rules.
Also Read : Primark Online Survey
Taco Bell that is an American chain of fast-food restaurants was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell and headquartered in Irvine, California, the U.S. It acts as a subsidiary of yumi brands, Inc. The restaurant serves tex-Mex cuisine and a variety of “value menu” items.