RONA or Reno-Depot is a Canadian chain of home supply store that was founded in 1939 and headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec. Reno-Depot was owned by Lowe’s in 2016. It is a warehouse-styled format which has focused on discounted renovation and household materials.
Customers who bought hardware from reno depot can share their experience in the reno deposit customer satisfaction survey. Your feedback will help us to improve our services and products. It not only gives you the shopping experience but also offers you to win a prize of $1000 RENO DEPOT or TOTEM gift card.
RENO DEPOT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY:
- Customers who participate in the sweepstakes can get a chance to win a prize of CAD $1000 reno depot or TOTEM gift card.
- Customers can pick up their favoured house building materials by using this card.
- The lucky winner will be contacted by telephone or email.
- There is a limitation of the survey. The contest is only opened for the legal residents of Canada who are 18 years of ages or older than it.
- There is a limitation for 2 entries per person per month.
- Per person will get maximum one prize.
- No purchase is necessary for the survey sweepstakes.
- For more information, customers should visit RENO-DEPOT customer satisfaction survey official rules by clicking www.opinion.renodepot.com/rules
Also Read: Red Lobster Guest Feedback Survey
How to take Reno Depot Client Satisfaction Survey:
- Follow the below steps to enter:
- Customers first have to click www.opinion.renodepot.com to reach the RENO-DEPOT customer satisfaction survey online page.
- Customers have to provide the access code and other accessories to complete the survey.
- Then, enter the survey by using information from your receipt.
- Complete the survey and get a chance to receive an entry into the sweepstakes.
Leave a Reply