The American company Walgreens that is the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United State is specialized in filling prescriptions, health products, health information and photo services. The company was founded in 1901 in Chicago, the U.S. by Charles Rudolph Walgreen. As of 2016, the company operated 8175 stores across the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S Virgin Islands.
Walgreen offers its members a customer satisfaction survey in which customers can give their valuable feedback regarding their experience at Walgreens and we will surely try to solve your problem
Walgreen Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Customers first have to complete the survey.
- After completing the survey, they will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes and win a prize of $3000 cash in the form of a check. This sweepstake is updated every month.
- So, get ready and try your luck.
- Winners will be notified by mail.
- Customers who are at least 18 years of ages and are the legal residents of the U.S can only avail of this offer.
- No purchase or payment is required in order to enter or win. Free entry method is available for the sweepstakes.
- For further information, the customer can click the www.wagcares.com/rules link to view Walgreen customer satisfaction sweepstakes official rules page.
How to Take Walgreens Client Experience Survey:
Customers can enter via three ways
- Customers who want online entry have to click on the www.wagcares.com link to reach the online survey page.
- In that page, customers have to enter the survey code, password, and time of visit in order to start the survey. These things will be written on the receipt.
- After completion of the survey customers will be registered for the sweepstakes.
Customers must take the survey within 72 hours upon receipt of the invitation.
Also Read : VF Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey
Call: Customers can also get entry via calling at the telephone number given on the official rules.